We proud to showcase some of our work.
Terms and Conditions: Stellenbosch Connect (Pty) Ltd.
- All items supplied and installed by Stellenbosch Connect will remain our property until the bill is paid in full.
- We as Stellenbosch Connect supply a one year warrantee on goods installed and services provided. This does not count for the following:
- Multichoice changing settings or software on the decoders from their side.
- Weather interfering with the signal.
- Wind and/or rain moving the dish out of position.
- Services that is not in our field, but was done as a favor to the client.
- Equipment getting damaged or settings changed due to Load Shedding.
- We are not a moving company, so any furniture or equipment that needs to be moved, is done on the client’s own risk. Stellenbosch Connect takes no responsibility for any loss or damage of belongings in this process.
- Stellenbosch Connect takes no responsibility for leaks on the roof, cracked roof tiles or falling through the ceilings.
- We as Stellenbosch Connect are not responsible for tracking your Multichoice billing account. It happens that they sometimes do extra billing or not switch off decoders as they should. YOU as a client are responsible to check up on this.
- Any TV supplied by Stellenbosch Connect needs to be registered on your own TV license. We take no responsibility for any license fee for TV’s sold by us.