We as Stellenbosch Connect are a proudly South African company and have been operating in Stellenbosch for the last 26 years.
We are a private installation company specializing in custom DSTV, Audio, Internet Distribution, Access Control and CCTV solutions. We have an engineering background and has been in operation since 1997, thus offering a wide range of skills and experience. The convergence of audio-visual systems, Access Control, CCTV and IT has created new opportunities and help you gain maximum benefit from these innovations, providing you with best possible integrated solution. Our expertise and experience in all these areas means that you don’t have to deal with various contractors. We offer free quotations, so please contact us now to schedule yours.
When it comes to you and your home, we treat both with the utmost respect. We are friendly, professional, clean and strive to build a long lasting relationship. When it comes to your installation, we work with you to design the perfect solution that matches your budget. We accompany you throughout the entire journey to ensure total customer satisfaction. This ranges from the planning and design phase to installation, education and comprehensive after sale service. We take into account your technology skill level, your available AV equipment, your budget and make suggestions accordingly.
What We Do
Terms and Conditions: Stellenbosch Connect (Pty) Ltd.
- All items supplied and installed by Stellenbosch Connect will remain our property until the bill is paid in full.
- We as Stellenbosch Connect supply a one year warrantee on goods installed and services provided. This does not count for the following:
- Multichoice changing settings or software on the decoders from their side.
- Weather interfering with the signal.
- Wind and/or rain moving the satellite dish out of position.
- Services that are not in our field of expertise but was done as a favour to the client.
- Equipment getting damaged or settings changed due to Load Shedding.
- If we are requested to transport any furniture or equipment, it is done on the client's own risk. Stellenbosch Connect takes no responsibility for any loss or damage of belongings in this process.
- Stellenbosch Connect takes no responsibility for leaks on the roof, cracked roof tiles or falling through the ceilings.
- We as Stellenbosch Connect are not responsible for tracking your Multichoice billing account. It happens that they sometimes do extra billing or not switch off decoders as they should. YOU as a client are responsible to check up on this.
- Any TV supplied by Stellenbosch Connect needs to be registered on your own TV license. We take no responsibility for any license fee for TV’s sold by us.
- It is the owner of the property's responsibility to make sure that there are no water pipes, sewage pipes or electrical cables in the area into which we are required to do drilling work. Before we do any drilling in your walls, we will use a metal detector to determine if there are any electrical wiring or copper water pipes in the wall in the area, but the responsibility for any damage still lies with the owner or tenant of the property, if we do drill into any type of pipe and cause damage to the water or electrical system of the property.
- Please note that ownership of all goods and materials installed by Stellenbosch Connect at your premises remains the property of Stellenbosch Connect until our account has been paid in full on which date full ownership in the goods and materials will be passed to you. Stellenbosch Connect reserves the right to remove any goods and materials installed at your premises by us if payment of our account has been outstanding for more than 21 days.