Mountain Breeze Resort offers clean, neat and tidy self-catering accommodation facilities for the traveller who wants a relaxing holiday or convenient base camp from which to explore the history, cultural diversity and the natural beauty of the Western Cape. Providing a secure environment away from the bustle of everyday life in the university town of Stellenbosch, but conveniently close to explore what Stellenbosch has to offer, the self-catering houses and chalets are well situated within a shaded pine forest to make for a comfortable and relaxing stay.
- 14 En-Suite Rooms – these have two single beds, bathroom with toilet, shower and hand basin. Linen and towels are provided. Each room has a fridge, microwave oven and kettle, and crockery and cutlery for two people. Braai facilities are included, but please bring your own grid and braai utensils.
- 6 Chalets – these are well-equipped, clean and neat and have two bedrooms, a living area and open-plan kitchen, bathroom and veranda and outside braai area. Up to 6 people can be accommodated per chalet.
- 5 Holiday Houses – each with three bedrooms, these spacious houses sleep up to 8 people. Each house includes a lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, separate toilet, enclosed porch and private outdoor area – linen, towels, kitchenware and TV are provided. The house is serviced upon request.
Mountain Breeze Resort is committed to:
- a clean and safe environment
- consideration towards co-campers and other guests using the facilities